Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I'm going to be MIA

Yesterday afternoon, I got hit with some AWESOME stomach virus....I should be driving the 12 hours to Erie today but I cant seem to be more then 50 feet away from a bathroom so no traveling for me.  


I did just eat 3 cheese and potato perogies about an hour ago and have yet to run to throw it up so hopefully that means that its winding down.  If I can eat an early dinner and am fine, I'm going to start my drive this evening.  Ill drive half way and get a hotel then finish my drive Thursday morning.  


I have a hair appointment at 4pm in Erie tomorrow as well as plans for Friday afternoon so I am willing to drive while still feeling a little under the weather...


Anyway, I don't know how often I will get on the computer in the next two weeks- not only will I be in Erie, but my sister and I are headed for DC for a week as well! 


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3