Saturday, April 24, 2010

My goals...

As a general fact about me- if I write something down, I will be a lot more likely to do it...

That being said, I figure I might as well write my starting list of things that I want to achieve in the next year during work-ups and the deployment itself.

Physically:
-Tone my body...I know how to do this, heck I am a physical education graduate, but I lack the motivation at the moment...Im great at procrastinating to the point where I run out of time during the day so I dont do it!
-I want to get certified in some sort of group exercise, such as becoming a Zumba or Step Aerobic instructor

Spiritually:
-I used to go to Church all the time, now I rarely go. I want to change that, I really miss going but I am always coming up with reasons not to go lately...

Financially:
-I used to be really into couponing and upon the stress of moving and school starting up last year, I didnt have time to keep up with it. I want to get into "super couponing" again!!
-Along with couponing, I want to continue to cut down my groccery bill without having to sacrifice serving well-rounded meals.
-I want to become a certified CPR instructor, although this could go under "professional goals" because it will make my resume a little nicer, it would also bring in some extra income!
Others:
-I want to learn to sew, and sew well! I have a sewing machine now I just need to learn to use it correctly!
-I want to actually decorate my house! It doesnt have any actual personal touches except for a handful of pictures...when Kale comes home, I want him to go "wow, you were busy!"
-I want to become a better cook, I already am a pretty good one (not to toot my own horn or anything) but there is always room for improvement!

Those are some of the things that I hope to accomplish in the next year...so, FORCE ME TO DO THEM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3