Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Crockpot Sala-Blackbean Chicken

I dont have pictures... I suck, Im sorry...next time I promise...but that being said....follow these directions very carefully...its very difficult to mess this up so mentally prepare yourself! Ready?

1. Dump some salsa- like a lil over a cup into the crock pot.
2. Open and rinse a can of black beans and dump those suckers in the crock pot
3. Plop about a pound of chicken (i use whatever I have on hand- thighs, breasts)
4. Mix it around a little then turn the dial to either low (for 6-8 hours) or high ( 4 hours)
5. EAT IT!

OMG! Its so simple and yummy! There is so much you can do with it...I made this earlier in the week and simply ate the leftovers all week but in different ways! Ive served it over white rice, I shredded it and made nachos with it, I shredded it AGAIN and made tacos, I also have made burritos too....or you could be healthy and serve it over lettuce...

Such a simple go-to meal with a ton of options! Eat it, LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3