Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ive been kind of MIA...

Oh man, this week, its been rough! I feel like Mr. Yuck...well, I guess Mrs. Yuck is the correct title for me! 


I ended up with a severe case of strep throat and I'm pretty positive I also had the flu at the exact same time.  Ive been hauled up in bed until today and I still don't even feel all that great.  My glands are still jumbo but hopefully those will go down ASAP!


I was going to write about the Superbowl and how I love the Superbowl because I love throwing parties but I don't have the energy to write up my recipes to my favorites and post pictures so instead...


Ill just complain about being sick and still tired...Ill share those recipes some other time!


Oh a way better note- I got a phone call from the hubby! I hadn't heard from him in a little over 2 weeks and I wasn't really expecting to hear from him until April so it was a great surprise!! He made sure the puppies were taking good care of me! He melts my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3