Monday, February 7, 2011

Marine Corps Monday...Week 1

One random reason why I love the Marine Corps this week is...


WE GET OUR TAXES DONE FOR FREE!! 


As you can probably tell, I did taxes this week.  I usually just go online and do it (if you are military, you can get it done by H&R Block through Military One Source for free) and that always works well for me since we don't have too complicated of taxes.


So I can do mine online, completely free, from the comfort of my bed! If you don't want to do it online, you can also go to one of the free tax centers on base...that's right, for FREE! There will be a wait, but if you don't want to pay money to get YOUR tax money back then this is such a great way to get them done! 

I'm fully aware this is not just *Marine Corps*, its all military but still...it is a privilege that I get that I am thankful for! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3