Saturday, February 26, 2011

Today's annoyance...

You know what irritates me? 


Improperly put together Girl Scout cookies...


Yep, that's right...I didn't say it was a legitimate thing that irritates me, I just said it was something that irritates me...I don't know why!


My Peanut Butter Cookie has one of the cookies the wrong way.  The rounded side should be facing up, while the flat side should be the one that is touching the peanut butter in the middle but no....the round side is touching the peanut butter!


See the difference????....ANNOYING!!

Clearly- Ive reached that point in the deployment where I need to be taken to the loony bin for being way too over analytical, and I'm okay with that!


Today is also 6 months done with deployment....HOLLA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3