Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! 


Today is going to be my lazy day of the week- I have tons to do but I decided I'm not going to do it.  I'm going to finish a book Ive been reading and play with the dogs!! 


Tomorrow I have a birthday party, a Pampered Chef party to do, than a night out with the girls! 


Sunday I have Church and a painter is coming to give me an estimate, he said if I take his estimate- he can start Monday...which would be AWESOME!!!!!! He sounded great on the phone and the other estimates I got I wasn't too happy with the price so fingers crossed!!


Enjoy everyone!! See you Monday!

1 comment:

  1. If you like your painter let me know. I REALLY need someone to paint this freaking living room.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3