Saturday, March 5, 2011

Our monogram....FAIL

You know those cute vinyl wall clings that you can order online?

I really wanted to get one for our entryway with our monogram...

So I enter in the initials and am about to submit the payment when it catches my eye...

our monogram is...

KFC!

Kale FISHER Colleen

Ugh, no thanks- Id rather not look like I just love me some fried chicken....onto Plan B..

I think Ill just do the "F" or something like this...
(I found this one on Etsy- here but havent purchased, yet! Im still bitter about the KFC....)

3 comments:

  1. Oh that does suck! Sorry about that. I like the one with the big letter and the family name. Looks cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even going to lie, I laughed a little. But only because I thought about getting them when Chris and I were together, until I realized it was cCc... The new one will be super cute though.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3