Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

I am AWFUL at following recipes, I always change something...so the boys wanted buffalo chicken wing flavored "something" so I thought...hm...buffalo chicken lasagna (from 365 crockpot blog!) but didnt get my act together so i decided to go with buffalo chicken pasta...

I completely made up the recipe and Im quite proud of it, and of course I dont measure anything so I have no clue how much I put into it of all the ingredients...the boys devoured it so I say it was a success...

I wish I would have wrote it down to share!!! Next time....

Tomorrow, Kale is getting LASIK...ugh, I hope everything goes well!!!! But he is my most excited about not having to wear his glasses ever again...I think he is cute with his glasses, but he doesnt agree so he gives me this look....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3