Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tiny screen, yicks!!!

I'm blogging from my new iPhone! Mainly I'm too lazy to go in the other room to get my laptop and secondly, I feel like crap! Yeaterday my phone decided to drop all my calls after a minute of talking so we went to AT&T and turns out all I needed was a new SIM card which was sweet until they said "it's only 119 to upgrade to the 3G", crap...that is so much quicker then my old style of iPhone, i caved in! I love it though!! I've spent my day downloading apps to it...

My favorite that the AT&T lady suggested to me is called AOL Radio, you can listen to live broadcast of tons of different stations all over the US, you chould check it out!

Now I'm going cross-eyed from the little screen and the typing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3