Monday, May 17, 2010

My CVS Results...

I have been slacking slightly, I have like 3 different topics I want to write about but dont want to stick it all into one, I wonder if I can post more then one a day...I guess I will find out!

I did pretty well for my first time back in the couponing mindset, I could have done a lot better but oh well!

So, I bought this for 19.84....


Now you are probably thinking..."um, thats not a deal at all Colleen..." but wait! With that purchase, I got 21 ECBs back so then I went back in later that day (Kale was with me, he didn't understand at all...he was so confused when I explained it to him, I think its a guy thing...He said next time that he will always come with me if I want him too so that he can be the cart pusher because he doesnt understand the logisitics of it, I appreciate that he pretends to be interested in it though! )I bought $21 dollars worth of products and paid NOTHING! So... because of that first purchase of 19.84, I got all of this....
Now, its not the best picture, heck its not even a good picture of it but I had forgotten that I had a new lense on my camera (which I still dont exactly know how to work) and its like a super zoomed in lense and I took this from across my kitchen since I was too lazy to walk out to the car to get my normal one! But in addition to the purchases in my 1st picture I got 2 bags of egg noodles (we use them so often, I think them so much better then normal pasta), 2 boxes of cookie dough (which are in the oven right now!), 10 bottles of dish soap, and 10 air freshener things...

Not bad for under $20 bucks!

I checked the CVS ad for this week and due to my small supply of coupons (though I am growing each week!) I only have about 2-3 deals for this week, which I am sure I will post later this week!! Oh but one thing I am excited about is SUPER DOUBLES at HARRIS TEETER! I have never done a SUPER DOUBLES but I loved going to their TRIPLES that they have every so often, and thanks to AFULLCUP.COM (check it out, its the best resource for everything couponing!) I was able to realize that some of the coupons that I do have would get me free or under 1.00 products! I love that I dont have to do any of the hard work of price matching my coupons to deals...lovely ladies on that site do it all for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love <3